Priority Engine with Integrate offers convenience, time savings, and ensures that you’ll never miss the weekly import of prospects.
- Optimize your investments by automatically exporting Priority Engine Account Lists directly into Integrate.
- Get the most out of your Priority Engine subscription by ensuring all available prospects are being leveraged.
- No manual manipulation of data is required. Exported prospect data matches your Integrate standard fields.
- Simple, straightforward integration process implemented by a TechTarget team with extensive experience in these setups.
Setting up Priority Engine with Integrate is a very simple process. In many cases, this can be completed in minutes with the help of your Integrate admin. Follow these simple steps to set up Priority Engine with Integrate:
1. Create a campaign in Integrate
- In this campaign, include all recommended fields that should be passed through the integration.
2. Share the SourceID with your TechTarget representative
- Once the SourceID is provided, a member of the TechTarget team will review the setup, work through any needed updates, and accept the source.
3. Configure lists to execute your marketing strategies
- Create and export Account Lists in Priority Engine to start nurturing prospects with Integrate.
- Insert prospects into campaigns for attribution and to track results.