Priority Engine with Eloqua offers convenience and time savings and ensures that you’ll never miss the weekly import of prospects into your campaigns.
- Optimize your investments by automatically exporting Priority Engine Account Lists directly into Eloqua.
- Get the most out of your Priority Engine subscription by ensuring all available prospects are being leveraged for nurture.
- No manual manipulation of data required. Exported prospect data matches your Eloqua standard fields.
- Simple, straightforward integration process implemented by a TechTarget team with extensive experience in these setups.
Setting up Priority Engine with Eloqua is a very simple process. In many cases, this can be completed in minutes with the help of your Eloqua admin. Follow these simple steps to set up Priority Engine with Eloqua:
1: Create a form in Eloqua
- In this form, include all recommended fields that should be passed through the integration.
2: Share the following with your TechTarget team:
- Secure post URL
- Eloqua Form Name
- Eloqua Site ID & HTML field names
3: Configure segment or identify fields to insert prospects into nurture streams
- Use the Priority Engine prospect code or the field of your choice to route prospects into the correct segments and campaigns.
Once this initial setup is complete, prospects will begin to flow directly into your Eloqua campaigns at 12am (EST) every Sunday.