The Account Insights Window can be found on the right-hand side of your screen within any Account Details Page. You can get to Account Details Page by navigating to Your Top Accounts and clicking on the account’s name or logo.
The Account Insights Window provides you with a detailed breakdown of the information about the account, including the Account Score (0-5 stars), firmographic details, ICP fit, intent signals, if they've engaged with your content, banners or website, and information about the buying team's technology/vendor interests (Entry Points and Research Areas).
Accounts are scored from 0-5 stars based on a combination of weekly research activity (how recent/how relevant), ICP fit, the volume of contacts and engagements with your content, website, and banners.
Firmographic Details: For every account, company revenue and company size will display at the top of the Account Insights Window. Additional company information including company description, main address, social media links, website, and main phone number can be found on the bottom of the window.
Account Highlights: Account Highlights displays account research activity and engagements with you, including the following:
- Actively Researching This Week: This activity signal will trigger if an Active Prospect at the account is researching in the past 7 days on the TechTarget network, engaging with your website, content, or banners and/or TechTarget delivered a Confirmed Project in the previous week.
- Ideal Customer Profile: If your company has selected an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) in Priority Engine, you will be notified any time an account matches this profile. ICP will also be factored into your personalized account ranking algorithm.
- Evaluating Vendors can include:
- Active Prospects are consuming late-stage content
- Active Prospects are downloading content from multiple vendors
- Active Prospects have looked at content from at least 3 different vendors over the last 90 days
- Clicked your banner: This will notify you if an Active Prospect at the account has recently clicked on your banner. This is only available to customers who are running digital advertising programs with TechTarget.
- Visited your website: If you are utilizing Inbound Converter you will see if an account that is active on the TechTarget network has also recently visited your website.
- Downloaded your content: This will notify you if an Active Prospect at the account has recently downloaded your content. This is only available to customers who are running content syndication programs with TechTarget.
Entry Points: Account Entry Points are key topics and vendors the account buying team is researching. As part of the Priority Engine onboarding process, your company will work with your customer success representative to select the Entry Point topics that most align with your go-to-market strategy and historical sales success.
- Entry points are ranked in order of their relevance to your current market segment.
- Use Entry Points to find "best bet" opportunities, identify inroads into deals, and link customer pain points to key sales plays, cadences, and marketing campaigns.
- Note: Not all accounts will be active on your selected Entry Points
Additional Research Areas (or Research Areas): Account Research Areas are topics and vendors the buying team is actively researching but are not the topics your company has selected as key Entry Points. Research Areas give you additional insights outside of your Entry Points to understand an account's current interests and pain points.
- Additional Research Areas will default to Research Areas if the account is not researching any of your selected Entry Points
Account intent signals help you better understand the level and stage of research activity at the account.
Priority Engine uses five distinct account purchase intent signals to prioritize the accounts most active in the purchase process. Each of these intent signals is weighted evenly and contributes to the overall account score and prioritization within Account List results pages.
Intent Signals are one of many Purchase Intent Filters that can be used to create and filter Account Lists.
The account has an unusually high number of Active Prospects, signaling widespread interest.
The account has shown a very high amount of activity during the month, demonstrating continued interest.
The account has been looking at content associated with final decision-making, exhibiting late-stage interest.
One or more Active Prospects has been flagged as a hyperactive researcher, indicating a key stakeholder.
The account is looking at multiple options from different vendors, suggesting cross-vendor interest.