All Priority Engine prospects are pre-filtered and prioritized based on activity and should be weighted higher than unknown contacts.
Use account purchase signals as a way to increase your prospect lead scores and to improve MQL-SQL conversions. If you create an Account List segmented by purchase signals, you can easily export the results and increase the prospect scores within your marketing automation system.
- Create a new Account List, name it, and write a description for additional context.
- The Purchase Signals option is located under Additional Filters.
- Select the purchase signal(s) you wish to target. In this example, we have selected the Late Stage signal.
- Click the Apply Selections button to save your selected purchase signal.
- Click Save Account List at the top of the page.
- Assign access to this list from the Manage Account Lists page or set up exports from the Manage Exports page.