Priority Engine's Inbound Converter gives you the ability to identify contacts on the buying team at accounts visiting your website, priority-rank them based on their recent and relevant activity, and provide sales and marketing with the insights they need to turn your anonymous traffic into opportunities. Uncover the specific pages being visited, and when, to understand the account's research journey - all in real-time. Inbound Converter is a complimentary service included in your Priority Engine subscription.
Benefits of Inbound Converter
- Automate the identification of your anonymous website traffic in real-time
- Customize your account ranking by including if an account has visited your website
- Access contacts on the buying team at those accounts engaging with your website
- Get insights into specific challenges, solutions, and products accounts are researching on your site
- Understand the timeline of website activity for more context about their research journey
- See the exact pages being visited and when an account visits high-value pages (product pages, resources, demos, etc.)
- Add dimension to additional insights Priority Engine provides about the account’s interest
- Improve response rates by using purchase intent insights on your visitor's interests, vendor interests, and installed technologies in your outreach
- Combine your website visitor list with any other list to identify which of your target accounts have visited your website
- Enable the ability to retarget website visitors with banner ads using the Brand Accelerator
Your Website Activity
The first section of Inbound Converter will show you a complete overview of an account’s activity on your website. Ranging from:
- Total Traffic: The total number of page views your site has had from a specific account in the last 30 days
- Change in Traffic: This metric shows whether the number of page views has gone up or down in the last 30 days
- Last Visit: The last time an account has visited your website in the last 30 days
- Website Signals: Badges that show important insights into how often and where an account is landing on your site:
- Priority Page Visit: If this badge is checked, it means an account has visited a high-priority page on your website and is likely in a late stage of research. These page types are determined by identifying keywords in the page URL. High-priority pages include: demo, download, pricing, product-comparison, case-studies, product, resources, services, solution, technical-resource, video, webinars, whitepaper, events. contact, thank-you, and training.
- Recent Visit: If an account has visited your site in the last week, this badge will be checked
- Frequent Visits: This badge will be checked if an account has multiple visits to your page
Under Website Activity, the tab labeled 'Website Journey' provides a timeline view of an account’s journey on your website. This will reveal research activity and traffic patterns for the account. You can see what pages an account has visited, on what day, the type of page, and the number of times visited.
The tab to the right of Website Journey is the 'Webpage Details' tab, which shows you the details of an account's activity on your site, including:
- The number of page views for a specific page
- Last visit date of the page
- What type of page the account visited (blog, homepage, product, news, etc.)
- The page title and URL – click on the URL to open the page that is listed
How is the Inbound Converter Installed?
Your Customer Success Manager can monitor the performance to ensure we are seeing traffic flowing through correctly.
Note that the Inbound Converter pixel is built to be lightweight so there should not be any impact on the load speed of your site.
- We recommend using a tag management tool for ease of set-up and control, for example, Google Tag Manager.
- Once activated a new Advanced Settings option will become available under the Engagements with You filter after one week.
- Clients running Inbound Converter on more than one website will see a distinct filter option appear for each website
- Select this option while creating a new account list or editing an existing account list to create a list filtered by your website visitors.
- Select the time-frame for which you would like to filter your website visitors by selecting it from the Engagement Timeframe filter
- If you do not choose anything from the Engagement Timeframe filter it will default to every website visitor since activation of the Inbound Converter
- Add any additional filters if you would like to further refine your list
- Finally, view the list or export it to access your list of priority ranked active website visitors
Ready to start converting your anonymous website visitors into pipeline? Let us know by contacting your TechTarget representative today.