This guide provides a short walkthrough of the new user interface to help you find the features you are used to and discover the new features available to you. To learn more about any given feature, simply click the links below:
Account Lists can now be viewed by Ranked Accounts or Ranked Prospects. Clicking Your Top Accounts will generate a priority-ranked list of accounts and provide details at the account level. Clicking on Your Top Prospects will generate a priority-ranked list of prospects and provide details at the prospect level.
Working with Prospect Data
- Click on Your Top Prospects for any Account List to see the prospects across all accounts on that list ranked in priority order. Prospects are ranked on a 1-5 star scale in descending order.
- Clicking on a prospect will provide insights about them in the new Prospect Insights window on the right-hand side of the screen. Here you will see a breakdown of the most important information about the prospect, including their contact details, Prospect Highlights, Entry Points, and Additional Research Areas.
- Topic and Vendor interests have been consolidated into Entry Points and Additional Research Areas. If a prospect is active on your Entry Points it will be indicated in the Prospect Highlights section. You have the option to select and prioritize specific Entry Points that best align with your go-to-market strategy and historical sales success.
- Entry Points can be used to find "best bet" opportunities, identify inroads into deals, and link customer pain points to key sales plays, cadences, and marketing campaigns. When selected, Entry Points with activity will appear as Active on Your Entry Points. Topics the prospect is active on that have not been selected as Entry Points will be labeled as Additional Research Areas
- Improved Prospect Search functionality has been introduced to make it easier to find the exact type of prospects you are going after at any given account. Similar functionality improvements have also been made to Account Searches.
- Prospect Insights can also be accessed from Account List and the Account Detail pages as outlined in the next section.
Working with Account Data
- Click on Your Top Accounts for any Account List to see them ranked in priority order. Accounts are ranked on a 0-5 star scale in descending order.
- Click on any account to see the Buying Team, which is now surfaced at the Account List level for easier access.
- Clicking on a member of the Buying Team will bring up their prospect-level insights as detailed in the above section.
- Click on the hyperlinked Account Name to bring up the Account Details Page. Account Detail Pages have been redesigned to make accessing the Buying Team and Account Insights faster and easier.