The TechTarget Archer Awards recognize individuals and teams for remarkable work furthering Marketing or Sales efforts at their organizations and beyond. Each year, candidate cases from across the globe are nominated by their client services teams and then evaluated by our judges against standards and each other.
Archers are typically awarded for documented success in the following categories:
- Account-Based Marketing
- Demand Generation Campaigns & Programs
- Digital Advertising
- Integrated Campaigns & Programs
- Sales Programs
- Channel Enablement
- Digital Marketer of the Year
- Priority Engine™ Marketer of the Year
- Priority Engine™ Sales Leader of the Year
Minimum criteria for consideration in the Archer Awards process include:
- 6 months of demonstrable progress within a use-case category
- Substantive evidence of milestone achievement, with preference shown to quantitative outcome documentation.
To be considered for TechTarget Archer Award nomination, please express your interest to your Customer Success Manager.